Saturday, August 2, 2008

To my friends in Odyssey

In light of this link: http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=18730

Please, my good friends in Odyssey, for your own safety (and mine, and for our fight against The Brotherhood), if you know who I am, please keep my name secret (and sign the petition by commenting with your name on my previous post). I'm amused at your guesses; I'm probably not Jared, or Richard, or Mitch, or Blackgaard, but I repeat: if you find out my true identity, just keep it on the D.L. (the down-low, that is). I've already made the mistake of telling too much about myself in the first post, but editing it (as Agent 2624 requested) won't help; they have seen it already and are now closer than ever to figuring out who I am. Me and my big mouth--I mean, big keyboard! Curse the day of my indiscreet disclosure! My three comforts right now, although the enemy may discover who I am, are as follows:
1) God will protect me.
2) Even if my identity is discovered, my current location is secret.
3) Even if they discover my location, I can run!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret Witness, STOP THIS NONSENSE AT ONCE! Are you trying to give away your identity? Don't narrow it down for the enemy by declaring who you probably aren't! ANONYMITY IS THE KEY to your safety and to the success of our mission!

Danielle Abigail Maxwell said...

Agent2624, I'm thinking you need some serious brainwashing... mind if I help?
Oh, and the people of Odyssey will do everything in their power to stop this, to save secret_witness, and make peace. I know I will. Feel free to... get mad... I guess... We will save secret_witness! (and we'll do it all by the power of the Lord!)

imawesome519 said...

i know who u r but kno worries im loyal i wont tell but really that big thing at the top kinda gave you away just beware

MandyS said...

My friend, Liz, and I pray for you every day. And trust me, I have learned a lot about prayer and how powerful it is.

PS. Be careful what you tell Danielle. Danielle helps Rusty G keep his blog going. (no offense Daielle. We just don't like Rusty). ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you're 1131.

Anonymous said...

Be careful, Secret Witness.

Shawn Alexis Henderson

Anonymous said...

Please, please update, Secret Witness! What's happening?! We need to know!

~Shawn Emily Cooper Richardson Whittaker (Israel)

Anonymous said...

I think it's Monty or Jason Whittaker!

Elizabeth Kirkwood said...

What's going on, secret_witness?